Brick Pavers for Memorial Walkways
Some like to memorialize a family member, friend, or veterans group. The memorial walkways will provide this opportunity. Engraved pavers are 4×8″ and 8×8″ in size and cost $100 and $200, respectively.
We have a memorial brick program for the Orange County Veterans Memorial and it is available for mail order now. We will expand our online options in time for Christmas orders.
Our immediate goal is to produce 2,300 individual pavers for the main flag plaza area. You’ll want to ensure that you reserve a paver now. The first 2,300-paver group will be in a prime location near the flags and on prominent display.
How can you order a paver from the first group? Just fill out a paver order form for either a 4″ x 8″ brick paver or an extra large 8″ x 8″ paver. We have made it easy for you to complete the form online.
You can order as many pavers as you desire. We, however, need you to complete one Brick Order Form per brick paver. This ensures engraving accuracy.
Here is the process.
- Select your paver size.
- Download the appropriate paver. Select a standard 4″ x 8″ paver. Select an extra large 8″ x 8″ paver.
- Complete the form. You can type your entries directly on the on-screen PDF. Save your form to your PC, tablet, or phone. DO NOT WORRY ABOUT CENTERING TEXT. WE WILL CENTER YOUR TEXT.
- Proofread your entries–especially the engraving information. Take your time and proofread your text. Your brick will be produced using your provided info.
- Print a copy of the form for yourself and for mailing to the Orange County Veterans Memorial.
- Attach your check to the form(s). Cost is shown on the form selected.
- Mail your application to us using the address on the form.
Bricks are a purchase donation. This means that your brick order dollars go towards funding the memorial walkways and, thereby, the Memorial. For tax purposes, you can only deduct your donation after your reduce your claimed amount by the brick’s value. We’ll let you know how much you can deduct in the letter that we send you confirming your order.
The Veterans Memorial Committee reserves the right to not accept engravings that contain content that may be considered inappropriate for the Memorial.
Want to just make a donation to the memorial and not order a brick? You can do that too. Just click here to visit the Donations page.
You can also help the Memorial by sharing this link on FaceBook or Tweeter or just call your family and friends. Tell them about the opportunity to honor someone with a brick. You’ll be helping the community and at the same time creating a memorial for them that will be seen by thousands of people each year.